Detecting _hurricanes_?
Some concepts one sees out there are just funny because of the way they're worded more than anything else.
Detecting hurricanes is one such concept.
I believe that a hurricane has been "detected" here:

If it destroys an entire motel as well as the residential property for several blocks behind, it seems that it's just a little above the threshold of detectability!
Here is a guy out in the woods detecting the scent of Hobbits. I think he's in the wrong place and time to detect a hurricane, because the picture was taken in early March and the slope of the hillside indicates that he might be outside a hurricane advisory area.

Other than the interesting concept of detecting hurricanes, Stoat has some interesting discussions and debates on climate change.
I'm poking fun all in good humor, but there are some things that just can't help but make me laugh.

<< Home